Professional learning that increases educator effectiveness and results for all students aligns its outcomes with educator performance and student curriculum standards.
- DATA: How Do We KNOW Professional Learning is Changing Practice Inside Classrooms? A Conversation with René Islas (Sticky Standards #26)
- How do we Build GROUPS OF THINKERS? Connecting Educator Evaluation Systems and Professional Learning: A Conversation with Toni Prickett (Sticky Standards #25)
- Professional Learning in Action: A Conversation with John Heim (Sticky Standards #20)
- Outcomes: Overview (Sticky Standards #9)
- Professional Learning Standards: Introduction (Sticky Standards #1)
THREE BIG IDEAS
- meet performance standards
- address learning outcomes
- build coherence
Somebody has to polish the stars.
They’re looking a little bit dull.
Somebody has to go polish the stars,
For the eagles and the starlings and gulls have all been complaining they’re tarnished and worn.
They say they want new ones we cannot afford.
So please get your rags and your polishing jars.
Somebody has to go polish the stars.
Every child has a story.
Teaching is a Passionate Profession
Vision without Action is merely a dream
Action without Vision just passes the time
Vision with Action can change the world.
Emotions are the Foundation of Learning