Professional learning that increases educator effectiveness and results for all students requires prioritizing, monitoring, and coordinating resources for educator learning.
- It is about GROWTH not GOTCHA! Designing Schools for Meaningful Professional Learning: A Dialogue with Janice Bradley (Sticky Standards #31)
- Professional Learning in Action: A Conversation with John Heim (Sticky Standards #20)
- Time is a Resource – A Conversation with Joellen Killion (Sticky Standards #13)
- Resources: Overview (Sticky Standands #5)
THREE BIG IDEAS
- monitoring, and
- coordinating resources for PL
You manage THINGS and you lead PEOPLE.
Management is task oriented. Leadership is people focused.
Maybe you are searching among branches for what only appears in the roots.
Resources: Working in isolation drains money. You have to focus on alignment all the time. ~Superintendent